- To be faithful and committed followers of Jesus Christ and to have the “mind of Christ” (Phil. 2:5) as we go about accomplishing our mission.
- To be open to how God is already at work in the places we go, the people we meet, and the circumstances we find ourselves in.
- To be beacons of Christ’s light and ambassadors for the Body of Christ, the Church.
- To be respectful guests, servants, and students of the cultures and people we encounter (Mark 10:45)
- To be supportive and encouraging to fellow teammates and to be courageous in acting on the guidance and direction of the Holy Spirit (Philippians 2:2-4, 2:14).
- To be sensitive to the needs of each other, exercise confidentiality, and maintain a noncritical attitude (Galatians 5:22-25; Eph 4:32).
- To be committed to a team approach, understanding that flexibility and interdependence are vital to our mission (1 Corinthians 12:12; Romans 12:11-12, 16, 18).
- To pursue God’s desire for our personal lives, and to devote time for personal growth and reflection on God’s Word (Matthew 6:33; Psalm 119:105; John 15:1-8) being “anxious for nothing. Pray about everything.” (Philippians 4:6)
Bob Swope Bob Beatty Peter Denton
Lucy Dunford Luis Rodas Lizzie Mazariegos
Miriam Mazariegos Jhonny Martinez Janie Hudgin
Linda DeVault LynnAnn Murphy